This list has been compiled by the Alliance for Healthy Homes, and we update the list at
The Alliance's data base of lead poisoning prevention
advocates includes individuals and non-profit
organizations in the US that have lead poisoning
prevention as at least part of their mission, or that
are working on one or more projects related to lead
For more information or to add organizations to the
list, please contact Ralph Scott at the Alliance.
Lead Advocates for TEXAS
- De Madres a Madres, Inc.
- Head Start of Greater Dallas, Inc.
- New Start for Environ & Economic Justice
- New Start for a Better Environment
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Environmental Justice Clinic
- United Parents Against Lead - Texas
- West Dallas Coalition For Environmental Justice