This list has been compiled by the Alliance for Healthy Homes, and we update the list at
The Alliance's data base of lead poisoning prevention
advocates includes individuals and non-profit
organizations in the US that have lead poisoning
prevention as at least part of their mission, or that
are working on one or more projects related to lead
For more information or to add organizations to the
list, please contact Ralph Scott at the Alliance.
Lead Advocates for NEW JERSEY
- Catholic Charities Unified Child Care
- Children's Health Environmental Coalition
- Concerned Parents for Head Start
- Episcopal Community Development
- Ironbound Community Corp.
- James Park Center
- Mercer County Head Start
- NJ Affordable Housing Network
- NJ Interagency Lead Task Force on the Prevention of Lead Poisoning
- NJ Poison Education and Info System
- New Jersey Anti-Lead Poisoning Coalition
- New Jersey Citizen Action
- Newark Preschool Council, Inc.
- OEO/Lead and Asthma Prevention Program
- Perth Amboy Housing Development Corp.
- Rutgers Cooperative Extension
- South Jersey Lead Consortium
- Union County Legal Services Corp.
- Univ. of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ