This list has been compiled by the Alliance for Healthy Homes, and we update the list at
The Alliance's data base of lead poisoning prevention
advocates includes individuals and non-profit
organizations in the US that have lead poisoning
prevention as at least part of their mission, or that
are working on one or more projects related to lead
For more information or to add organizations to the
list, please contact Ralph Scott at the Alliance.
Lead Advocates for NEBRASKA
- Central Nebraska Community Services
- Goldenrod Hills Community Services
- Lead Safe Omaha Coalition
- Missouri Valley Sierra Club
- NAF Multicultural Human Development Corp.
- Univ. of Nebraska Coop Extension-Burt Co.
- Western Community Health Resources