This list has been compiled by the Alliance for Healthy Homes, and we update the list at
The Alliance's data base of lead poisoning prevention
advocates includes individuals and non-profit
organizations in the US that have lead poisoning
prevention as at least part of their mission, or that
are working on one or more projects related to lead
For more information or to add organizations to the
list, please contact Ralph Scott at the Alliance.
Lead Advocates for MINNESOTA
- American Lung Association of Minnesota
- Community Lead Education & Reduction Corps - Minneapolis
- Environmental Health
- Greater Minneapolis Day Care Assn.
- Legal Aid Society of Minneapolis, Inc.
- Minnesota Extension Service
- Phillips Lead Collaborative c/o Sustainable Resources
- Phillips Neighborhood Healthy Housing Collaborative
- Pilot City Neighborhood Services
- Project 504
- Sustainable Resources Center