This list has been compiled by the Alliance for Healthy Homes, and we update the list at
The Alliance's data base of lead poisoning prevention
advocates includes individuals and non-profit
organizations in the US that have lead poisoning
prevention as at least part of their mission, or that
are working on one or more projects related to lead
For more information or to add organizations to the
list, please contact Ralph Scott at the Alliance.
Lead Advocates for CALIFORNIA
- ACORN - Oakland
- ACORN - San Diego
- ACORN - San Jose
- Advocates for Lead-Safe Families
- African American Unity Center
- Asian Family Resource Center
- Asian Pacific Environmental Network
- Assn. of Asian Pacific Community Health Orgs.
- Calfi. League of Conservation Voters Education Fund
- Calfornia Association for Health
- Calif. Public Interest Research Group
- California Communities Against Toxics
- California Food Policy Advocates
- California Public Interest Research Group
- Center for Human Development
- Children's Council of San Francisco
- Citizens for a Better Environment
- Coalition for Economic Survival
- Coalition for Low-Income Housing
- Community Action Agency of San Mateo Co., Inc.
- Community Connection for Child Care
- Community Resource Project, Inc.
- Community Services
- Concerned Citizens of South Central L.A.
- Contra Costa Child Care Council
- Contra Costa Office of Education, Neigborhood Youth Corps
- Crystal Stairs, Inc.
- Del Rey Residents Concerned For Clean Air and Water
- East Bay Cambodian Council
- Economic Opportunity Council
- Economic and Employment Development Center
- Economic and Social Opportunities Inc.
- Ella Hill Hutch Comments Center
- Environmental Health Coalition
- Environmental Law Foundation
- Environmental Science Inistitute
- Esperanza Community Housing Corporation
- Families In Good Health
- Friends of McKinley
- Healthy Children Organizing Project
- Healthy Homes Collaborative
- Hope for Kids
- Housing Rights Center
- Housing Rights Committee of San Francisco
- Inner City Law Center
- Lao Family Community Development Inc.
- Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles
- Literacy for Environmental Justice (LEJ)
- Madres de East Los Angeles, Santa Isabel
- Mexican American Community Service Association
- Multicultural Area Health Education Center
- Pacific Asian Consortium in Employment
- Pacoima Beautiful
- People Organizing to Demand Environmental and Economic Rights
- People United for a Better Oakland
- People Who Care Youth Center
- Philippine Action Group for the Environment
- Physicians for Social Responsibility-Los Angeles
- Pittsburg Healthy Cities
- Pittsburg Pre-School Coordinating Council
- Redwood Community Action Agency
- Richmond Community and Econonmic Development
- San Francisco Bay Girl Scout Council
- San Francisco League of Urban Gardeners
- San Francisco Tenants Union
- South Los Angeles Health Projects
- St. Peter's Housing Committee
- Strategic Action for a Just Economy
- Vivienda y Salud
- West County Toxics Coalition
- Western Center on Law and Poverty, Inc.
- Youth Employment Partnership, Inc.